The MBBS course is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University
of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka.
This programme covers all preclinical, para-clinical and clinical disciplines through theory classes and
clinical training as mandated by the MCI guidelines.
The students are taught through lectures, tutorials, and training at the Hospital. The College focuses on
integrated learning for students to understand the role of each discipline in diagnosis and treatment.
plus 1 year of compulsory rotating internship.
150 per year
All the seats, including NRI/Management quota,
are allotted by merit. Selection is based on the
rank obtained in the National Eligibility-cum-
Entrance Test (NEET) conducted on an all India
basis by the Central Board of Secondary
To know more about admissions, click here.
MBBS AT RAMAIAH
MBBS AT RAMAIAH
- Early exposure to research methodology and
guidance from experienced faculty to
encourage participation in research projects.
- Innovative methodology and integrated
- Exposure to community through
Inter-Disciplinary Community Orientation
- Structured modules at the Integrated
- Emphasis and support to extra-curricular
activities for all-round personality development.
- Access to a one-of-its-kind skills lab at the
Ramaiah Advanced Learning Center to
practice, not just observe.
- Yearly medical conference, “Insight” organised
by undergraduate students for undergraduate
students across all medical colleges in India.
- Global exposure through international
exchange programmes with our partner
Universities in Belgium, Netherlands and